BUY-Cobb Leadership Academy (2021-2022) – Operational Guidelines
To provide our students, parents, and volunteers an environment that facilitates effective learning and allows for best practices in health and safety, the following structure has been implemented for the 2021-2022 BUY-Cobb Leadership Academy sessions:
- This school year, the BUY-Cobb Leadership Academy will resume in-person sessions with students. Due to the need for social distancing, we will limit the number of in-person students to 40 reserved slots. If there are instances where we have to stop in-person meetings due to health and safety measures, we will replace that particular meeting with a Zoom video call.
- Seventy-two (72) hours before the start of each BUY-Cobb Leadership Academy in-person session, an online signup sheet will be launched for students to register for that session (on a first-come-first-serve basis) to reserve one (1) of forty (40) reserved student slots. Only those students who have secured one of the 40 slots and have received a confirmation email from BUY-Cobb will be allowed to attend the in-person session.
- All student participants, parents, visitors, and volunteers attending the in-person BUY-Cobb Leadership Academy must wear face masks during all sessions.
- A signed health liability waiver will be required for participation at in-person BUY-Cobb Leadership Academy events.
- If you have been exposed to someone with COVID, believe you may have been exposed within the last 14 days, or you are experiencing symptoms of fever, cough, shortness of breath, etc.…we request that you not attend the in-person Leadership Academy until those issues have been resolved.